Wednesday, March 30, 2016

England team 2016 interview

Day 8
-Elaina-



- "Being in England had been an amazing experience. Being the only sophomore here, it's been a little harder for me to be on my own (just in the fact that everyone else has friends in their grade here), but I think that for me, it's been a good thing. I've been put outside of my comfort zone and have had to make friends with people here and honestly that's been one of the best things for me. When we got our phones back to call home yesterday, I wanted to stay here and talk to  people at home, but I felt God pushing me to do something I would not really do at home- go watch the football (soccer) game that most of the Hill House kids were going to. Another girl, Rachel, ended up going to watch, and so we sat in the grass together. Can't forget that this is England, so of course it started raining in the middle of the game. This caused Rachel and I to huddle under my umbrella, and we started talking and laughing together, and it felt great for me because if I hadn't gone, I would have been bored and lonely just sitting in my room. I know that this might not seem like something big or important, but to me it just goes to show what listening to God can do for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment